Monday, March 30, 2009
Ten Commandments Musical
While legitimately looking for a book to hand out at our Easter services I blindly stumbled across this gem. Why is this a gem? Oh yes, that's none other than Val Kilmer in that turban and wrapped skirt (aka: Moses) with a forced disappointed look on his face, and what shocked me more: that's Adam Lambert from American Idol on the ladder (aka: Ramses)!!!! I couldn't turn my eyes away until I heard Val Kilmer sing. A co-worker walked by and said, "Well, I think it's safe to say his career is at an all-time low." This comment almost drove me to laughing tears since I was thinking about the crush I had on him in The Saint. From watching American Idol, I knew that Adam Lambert had been in musicals, and his talent still showed through in this movie, although I can't say the same for Val. Is it a bad thing that I can't take this seriously?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment