Me: Guess what?!?! I have great news, honey!! The girls I was going to see New Moon (read: total chick flick) with are planning on going to the midnight showing the day it opens, and since we both have to work the next day, that means that you get to take me out on a movie date!! Isn't that great?? You get to plan the whole evening!! Well, where we go to dinner, anyway...and which showing of the movie we should go to...I'm so excited to see New Moon!!!!! But books are always so much better than the movies are...
Slight pause.
Brent: And the good news is...??
So funny... Chris refuses to go see New Moon with me. I told him how it will be so much better than Twilight, but he said that nothing will ever make up for that movie! (Can't say I blame him... Twilight was a bit cheesey.) Thank goodness for Mom... she will go with me and we will love it!
ReplyDelete