Last Saturday Shannon and I had our third annual Brinner (breakfast for dinner) while watching White Christmas. We actually ended up having an impromptu party at our place. Friends came over to help set up, put the lights on, and decorate our tree. Thankfully, Shannon and I made enough Brinner for everyone, including homemade cinnamon rolls! (Sorry, I forgot to get a pic of the cinnamon rolls, but trust me - they were good!)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Winter Wonderland
What's that? You thought I stopped decorating cakes? Au contraire! Here's my latest creation:
I didn't feel like the cake was Christmas-y enough, so I used some food coloring on each layer, making one green and one red.
I totally cheated and used a box mix. Don't tell!! But I did make the icing and filling (raspberry) from scratch, so I don't feel like I totally cheated my co-workers.
Last Saturday Shannon and I had our third annual Brinner (breakfast for dinner) while watching White Christmas. We actually ended up having an impromptu party at our place. Friends came over to help set up, put the lights on, and decorate our tree. Thankfully, Shannon and I made enough Brinner for everyone, including homemade cinnamon rolls! (Sorry, I forgot to get a pic of the cinnamon rolls, but trust me - they were good!)
Don't make fun of our tree - we like our Christmas trees short and fat! :) Plus, I can reach the top! Well, almost...
Last Saturday Shannon and I had our third annual Brinner (breakfast for dinner) while watching White Christmas. We actually ended up having an impromptu party at our place. Friends came over to help set up, put the lights on, and decorate our tree. Thankfully, Shannon and I made enough Brinner for everyone, including homemade cinnamon rolls! (Sorry, I forgot to get a pic of the cinnamon rolls, but trust me - they were good!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weird...at the moment I read you watched White Christmas was the moment I heard Bing Crosby singing...
ReplyDelete