As most of you know, the reason we live in NC is because my handsome husband, Brent, is in graduate school at Duke. Well, as you know from a previous post, Brent got his Ph.D. in Nuclear Physics! Brent's now interested in getting a post-doc position, and lo and behold, he got a job offer from a very prestigious place! Los Alamos Nuclear Laboratory (LANL)!!!! I couldn't be more proud of my husband!
Of course, this means we're moving. To New Mexico. Like the-other-side-of-the-US New Mexico. Currently, we're planning on moving sometime around the end of October/beginning of November. Brent is getting in touch with the relocation office at LANL to confirm the moving dates.
We would really appreciate your prayers for this big move!
- Peace and patience with everything going on as well as with each other.
- That God's presence would continue to go with us.
- That we keep Him first in everything we do.
- That we will not lament leaving our awesome church but will look ahead to what and where God places us.
- That we'll find a good church to be a part of.
- That Lori will not lament leaving her job...too much.
- For Brent's new job to go well and smoothly.
- (I know it sounds lame, but) For friends. (Hey, we're going to be thousands of miles from anyone we know!)
- For Lori Gail to find where God wants to place her - whether that's school or a job.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ReplyDeleteSpence told me when he got home today and I'm sad to admit that my first thought was "what will Danny do?" Then of course I got sad for me personally and then I got excited for you. Yep, that's the order of my selfishness.
ReplyDeleteSo, pumped for ya'll but definitely sad for the loss The Summit will have.
My friend SHannon Simoneau told me you are moving to NM - We just moved back to GA after 6 years in the Santa Fe area (Glorieta). We loved, loved, loved it there and of all the things I could tell you about (i.e. food, culture, weather, outdoor activities, people) that are great, I wanted to mention especially our church - Christ Church Santa Fe. Because I know about the church you attend with Shannon, I think CCSF is a church you would want to check out! Would be happy to give you any more info about the area! Blessings on your move, Shannon Strickland
ReplyDelete