Friday, January 21, 2011

Bodies, Hair, & Beds

A few days after Christmas we went to see the Bodies Exhibition in ABQ. It was fascinating! We learned a LOT about the human body and it's functions. While cameras and picture-taking were prohibited, I snuck my camera in and got a few pictures of the nervous system and veins, as that was the least crowded while we were going through. You're welcome. :)A few days later I called my sister. After going to several places in Durham that butchered my hair, I decided my talented sister is the only one to touch my hair then on. But my bangs really needed a trim, and my sister's on the other side of the US, so I decided to try to cut my bangs (and only my bangs) myself. Here's the end result:On a completely separate note (as this seems to be the theme of the day), we finally got our bed frame in! This is a single mattress that we're doubling for a couch. Our plan is to have a queen set up in the spare bedroom, and if we have a numerous amount of people staying with us at one time, someone can use this bed, too (as well as our queen air mattress). It's actually a lot more comfortable than I was thinking it was going to be. Plus, it's the only bed in the house that has a TV in the same room.So there's plenty of room for everyone to come visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment