Me:
So this week is just crazy! I have 3 (THREE!) tests AGAIN this week - IT'S A CONSPIRACY, I TELL YOU!!! - and I thought we'd have salad for dinner since I need to study and can't spend a lot of time on dinner. I didn't get a card for N's baby shower gift and I couldn't find the tissue paper so I had to stuff it with crumpled newspaper. Classy. Speaking of babies, A had her's and we need to bring something over for them...maybe dinner or a dessert. We need to check first to make sure she's okay with us coming over since she had the baby, like, 3 days ago or something. Also, J wants to hang out on Friday and I was thinking we should babysit for her again soon and K & M want to go camping in the next few weekends with their little one. I was thinking about all the things I need to do while I was in the shower and ended up shampooing my hair 3 times (maybe 4). I need to get the oil changed in my car and don't forget we have prayer meeting right after church on Sunday and speaking of the weekend, have R & T decided where they want to go hiking? I totally forgot about my chemistry lab report that's due tomorrow so I need to work on that before I study and I need to make sure the laundry's done so we have have clean clothes for the rest of the week. Speaking of clothes, are these socks clean or dirty? Also, have we contacted people about our trip back east to let them know we're coming and where are we staying on Thursday night and can we hang out with L & R on Thursday afternoon and since we won't have a car do we have transportation plans? Oh, and I need to get the oil changed in my car. I can't forget to get a coke for tomorrow's chemistry lab but my bookbag strap just broke and I need to go shopping soon to get another one since it's murder carrying all these books around but I guess it is a good workout although today in boot camp I may have hurt my right ankle...I rolled on it a little bit but I caught myself pretty quickly so maybe it's not hurt. I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow and speaking of tomorrow, don't forget I'll be home late and that the wind is crazy here in the spring so the driveway alarm keeps going off at 2am and speaking of 2am, I got up this morning at 4:30am and now it's 6pm and all I can think about it going to sleep but I have a chemistry lab write-up to complete and at least a little bit more studying for my 3 (THREE!) tests this week and IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!! and I think my teacher's are doing it on purpose. My chemistry lab partner emailed me and wants to know if I can help her with the lab questions that are due tomorrow but I'm not really sure if I have them right. How many electrons are in the 7p valence shell? I think I put 12 but it could be 6. I can't forget about the dentist appointments that we have coming up soon and we really need to find a primary care physician here and I got a letter that my gynecologist is moving back to Canada so now I need to find a gynecologist too. Speaking of health, do you know if it's osteoarthritis that's an autoimmune disease or if it's rheumatoid arthritis? I can't remember what the book says so I'll definitely need to go back over that tonight. And how many dark chocolate covered almonds have I eaten since I started this post??
B:
Breathe! Okay. Now. Are there any SunChips left?
So this week is just crazy! I have 3 (THREE!) tests AGAIN this week - IT'S A CONSPIRACY, I TELL YOU!!! - and I thought we'd have salad for dinner since I need to study and can't spend a lot of time on dinner. I didn't get a card for N's baby shower gift and I couldn't find the tissue paper so I had to stuff it with crumpled newspaper. Classy. Speaking of babies, A had her's and we need to bring something over for them...maybe dinner or a dessert. We need to check first to make sure she's okay with us coming over since she had the baby, like, 3 days ago or something. Also, J wants to hang out on Friday and I was thinking we should babysit for her again soon and K & M want to go camping in the next few weekends with their little one. I was thinking about all the things I need to do while I was in the shower and ended up shampooing my hair 3 times (maybe 4). I need to get the oil changed in my car and don't forget we have prayer meeting right after church on Sunday and speaking of the weekend, have R & T decided where they want to go hiking? I totally forgot about my chemistry lab report that's due tomorrow so I need to work on that before I study and I need to make sure the laundry's done so we have have clean clothes for the rest of the week. Speaking of clothes, are these socks clean or dirty? Also, have we contacted people about our trip back east to let them know we're coming and where are we staying on Thursday night and can we hang out with L & R on Thursday afternoon and since we won't have a car do we have transportation plans? Oh, and I need to get the oil changed in my car. I can't forget to get a coke for tomorrow's chemistry lab but my bookbag strap just broke and I need to go shopping soon to get another one since it's murder carrying all these books around but I guess it is a good workout although today in boot camp I may have hurt my right ankle...I rolled on it a little bit but I caught myself pretty quickly so maybe it's not hurt. I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow and speaking of tomorrow, don't forget I'll be home late and that the wind is crazy here in the spring so the driveway alarm keeps going off at 2am and speaking of 2am, I got up this morning at 4:30am and now it's 6pm and all I can think about it going to sleep but I have a chemistry lab write-up to complete and at least a little bit more studying for my 3 (THREE!) tests this week and IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!! and I think my teacher's are doing it on purpose. My chemistry lab partner emailed me and wants to know if I can help her with the lab questions that are due tomorrow but I'm not really sure if I have them right. How many electrons are in the 7p valence shell? I think I put 12 but it could be 6. I can't forget about the dentist appointments that we have coming up soon and we really need to find a primary care physician here and I got a letter that my gynecologist is moving back to Canada so now I need to find a gynecologist too. Speaking of health, do you know if it's osteoarthritis that's an autoimmune disease or if it's rheumatoid arthritis? I can't remember what the book says so I'll definitely need to go back over that tonight. And how many dark chocolate covered almonds have I eaten since I started this post??
B:
Breathe! Okay. Now. Are there any SunChips left?
No comments:
Post a Comment