To read from the beginning, see post "My Valentine, Part 1" below.You'd think Greenville, SC would be kinda warm. It wasn't. It was cold. Really cold. Freezing, in fact.

Yes, that's ice on the fountain.
Ice, people! But we didn't let that get us down. We just wore 4 layers. And our excitement for the show kept us warm, too. A little.

The showtime finally neared, and we were all smiles...and to keep with the weekend's theme, Brent wore green. :) (You can't see it very well in this picture, but Brent has on the most awesome hat, too!!)



Brent got us front row balcony seats!

...
Afterward we went to dinner at a very nice restaurant - Soby's.

Me: What do you want for dessert?
Brent: I don't really want dessert.
Me: Really? Wow ...didn't see that coming. Well, okay, then.
...
Back at Pettigru Place B & B...
Brent, while unlocking the door: Man, I'm tired.
Me: Yeah...wait. I'm sure I turned out all the lights when we left. It's part of my OCD. Why is the light on in the sitting room?

Brent: It's chocolate covered strawberries and mint oreo cheesecake with a cookie crust. I know how much you love mint and chocolate. Happy Anniversary, honey...
Editor's note: Men, point #3: Make sure your woman knows she's loved, and loved well...even after 7 years of marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment