Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Kind of Weekend

Last weekend was the kind of weekend I love. If I could repeat last weekend every weekend, I would seriously consider it! :)

Let's take it play-by-play, shall we?

We rented a movie on Friday night. I'm always up for some relaxing and cuddling on the couch!

On Saturday, I woke up at 7:30am, made and ate pancakes for breakfast, and went back to bed. Now that's the way to do mornings!!

Finally!!!! It went from
to finally going to
in less than two and a half weeks. So I FINALLY got to ride my motorcycle on Saturday!!! YAY!!!! I feel like I've been waiting for so long! So of course this is a big reason why it was a good weekend!

Got a workout in on Saturday.

We went out to eat out at El Rodeo (a Mexican restaurant) and hang out with friends. I ordered the special - it was basically a pre-assembled fajita with shrimp, chicken, and steak with red & green peppers, onions, and cheese. Three days later and Brent said yet again how much he wished he had ordered what I did. :)

I was also able to get in the kitchen (always a good thing!) and with the awesome help of KAM, got two loafs of Oatmeal Honey Wheat bread baked. Brent loves it! And I thought it was pretty darn tasty myself!
So as you can see, it was a pretty good weekend indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment