

I'm not sure what happened (maybe it was because I ate the food there), but I started getting into it a little bit:
Don't worry - I came to my senses before the fake $20 cowboy hat went home (I mean, to the truck) with us.But I did find out that Casey Jones was a pioneer for the railroad, so they had lots of fun trail stuff. My nephews would have loved it!
The line to get into the restaurant part of the store was really, really long, so we knew there had to be some good eating.
(The front of the line is by small tv screen on the ceiling, which is three overhangs down.) One of my friends described it as "Cracker Barrell on crack" and I would have to agree! :)At the TN/AR boarder, we crossed the Mississippi River. First time I've crossed the Mississippi by car, and planning on staying longer than 3 days.
And into AR we went!
I never knew how flat AR is. But it was fun looking at all the tractors on the highway (yes, there really were tractors on the highway but no, it wasn't fun - especially when you got stuck behind one going 40 mph).
Love the kidslife representing!
ReplyDelete