If you're reading this blog, then this is your official invitation. Come see NM and stay with us! What's that? You want to know about your accommodations? Well, here you go!
First, you need to get to NM.

Then, 35 minutes from Santa Fe and down two dirt roads to our house. But that's all. Not far at all!
The front:


The back porch:

Welcome to our house! Come on in the front door and I'll show you around.

You can bear a little bit to the left and go down the hall (coat closet on the left)

to the master bedroom

and master bathroom.



Turn the corner and you're in the second bathroom:


There's also two additional bedrooms down the hall from the second bathroom. But we forgot to get pictures of them, so continue following your tour guide back toward the front door and into the living room (coat closet is now on the right):



(Two, yes,
two fireplaces!)
But enough about bedrooms and bathrooms.
This, of course, is the most important room in the whole house, and the main reason I wanted to live here. The kitchen.


(The laundry/utility room & the entrance to the garage is the darkened doorway on the right in the pic above.)
And skylights! There's three of them in the house, but the biggest is in the kitchen:

And this is what we get to wake up to every morning by looking out the back.

Well, that concludes your tour for today! Come see it in person and stay a while! :) Bye-bye!
Thank you for the tour :) Your kitchen is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHey Lori! I love the house! It looks really cool, especially the kitchen and fireplaces. Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteMerriem
(Unbelievable...you just scored Merriem's first ever blog comment. Ever. Anywhere. Ever. -df)
dysons - You're so welcome! Hope you and Andrew can come visit sometime!
ReplyDeletedf - Thanks Merriem!! And I'm very honored I'm your first ever blog comment! Double thanks!