So shortly after we move in I was invited to go on a horseback ride down an arroyo, which is a dried river bed. It was awesome!
Friday, December 31, 2010
Horses, fires, and firewood
Our super cool neighbors have a farm. A real farm. Complete with chickens, a pig or two, geese, horses, dogs, cats, and the occasional cow. Not to mention the rows and rows on multiple acres of corn, peas, lettuce, potatoes, beans, and lots of other things. The best part? The whole reason they have a farm and plant, weed, and harvest is to help feed the hungry of Santa Fe and show them the love of Jesus. If that's not missional living, I don't know what is!!
So shortly after we move in I was invited to go on a horseback ride down an arroyo, which is a dried river bed. It was awesome!
Our neighbors are also took us to get firewood. Oh no, not buy firewood, but to chop our own up in the mountains. It was quite an adventure and workout! :)


While we were there, we were fortunate enough to see some wild horses running in the forest. They were beautiful! They were very curious, too, which made the picture-taking much less stressful. :)


Here's our hard work burning in the fireplace!

So shortly after we move in I was invited to go on a horseback ride down an arroyo, which is a dried river bed. It was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment