I know I don't usually blog about my husband (well, not whole dedicated posts, anyway), but I just have to share this: my husband is awesome. Really, he is. I'm so thankful that the Lord put us together. Even after eight years, he's the one I still get excited to talk to, the one I love coming home to every night, and the one that has the cutest butt in the whole world. Plus, I touch his dirty socks, so you know that's gotta be love. :)
I think the thing I love most about him is that he loves the Lord.
And not only is he super handsome,

but he's smart,

a hard worker,

patient,

serene,

and he doesn't take himself too seriously.

He's the master of sunset photos,


and he lets me drag him up mountains.

He talks to me about big decisions.

Yup, he's pretty awesome.
I think I'll keep him. :)
He really is special!! Both of you are lucky to have each other.
ReplyDeleteSudie