Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New blog

Yes, okay, I know. I'm a complete slacker when it comes to updating this thing. We've had a lot of fun visitors and I really want to share these special people with you, but for now things keep rolling and are keeping us pretty busy. It's fall semester and things are just moving right along!

Speaking of, Brent & I are starting a new adventure. And with a new adventure comes a new blog!! Go check it out - www.perdueveganexperiment.blogspot.com

So. How do I plan on posting to that blog when I hardly ever post to this one?? Very good question, young Grasshopper. Well, I have my handsome husband to help me with posting to the new blog! And, it's going to be like a journal, so probably not a lot of pictures (which will save time when posting).

I'm still keeping this blog, but for the next little while will probably be posting more to the other one. I'll post to this one as things come up to post about. So no promises about timing, but I do promise I'll keep posting here at some point.

What are you waiting for? Go check out our new blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment