Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vacation Pictures

You should feel special - even my family doesn't have copies of these pictures yet!

Two of my adorable nephews enjoying ice cream after lunch at the Salty Dog Cafe:
Brent and I on the dolphin watching cruise:
Me & my nephew at the top of the lighthouse:
Brent & said nephew at the top of the lighthouse. He LOVED riding on Brent's shoulders:
I'm no photographer, but I took this picture and totally plan on having it framed. I think it's my most favorite vacation picture:
Wii pictures are usually hilarious, and these don't disappoint! :) Bowling was the popular game of the week.
Caden really loved playing the Wii. As children usually do, he picked up on the game in no time flat and almost always got a strike or spare:
There was a rope swing to the left side of the house. Caden loved it:
Davis wasn't so sure:
And of course, if the kids are playing on it, you know Brent and I had a turn:

This is the cutest picture of Ethan. I love how he's already loving Starbucks:
And what's a trip to the beach without a little seafood? You know it's gotta be good when it comes with a bib.
Brent and I took a 17 mile bike ride one day. We biked a huge circle around the island. Here we are on the bridge to the mainland:
Here's the house we stayed in. There is a pool out back:
Sisters!! :) (I also want to frame this one. Aren't we cute?!?!)
Us with our husbands. I love how they're all bald! :)
My family!!

1 comment:

  1. umm ... all your sister's husbands are bald like brent ... or brent is bald like your sister's husbands. looks like ya'll had an awesome time! and mad props on the sunset pic! perfect!

    ReplyDelete