I really don't get to brag enough about my family enough on here, so let me show them off to you a little bit now...here's a few of the cousins:
Monday, May 10, 2010
My Favorite Topics: Family & Food, Part II
I went home (yes, again!) a few weekends ago to celebrate my mom's and my uncle's birthday.
What's one of the best things about celebrating more than one person's birthday at a time? Two different cakes, of course! :)
Look at my youngest nephew in the pic above (he's in the middle in the blue) - he's so excited about eating two desserts, too!! That's how we know he's in the right family! :) He was clapping just before this pic was taken. Too cute!!
I really don't get to brag enough about my family enough on here, so let me show them off to you a little bit now...here's a few of the cousins:


Sisters:
Kiddos:
We're still trying for that all-illusive total family pic. Maybe one day!
I really don't get to brag enough about my family enough on here, so let me show them off to you a little bit now...here's a few of the cousins:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment