Okay, here's my first post. I'm not sure how much I'll update this thing or if any of it will come across like I imagine it will (I was a math major - not a writer by any stretch of the imagination), but I thought I'd finally jump on the bandwagon just as it's pulling away. Now that I've got a blog (wow, that sounds so cliche!), it'll probably go out of style before next week. Well, that's a good thing, I guess. I never was much of one to do something just because everyone else did. At least, I'd like to think of myself that way.
So this blog will probably end up being whatever I'm thinking about that day. I don't see myself as one of those people who update it everyday, but stick with me...I may post once or twice a week. That's just how I roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment