Below are the two cakes I made and decorated this week. Let's go through them one by one.
Firstly, I made a cake for my office's July birthdays. Which, happens to include me. Here's the top view:
Tonight at my class we worked on baby shower cakes. I'm warning you now that this one didn't turn out well at all. I was working on it at like, 11:30pm last night so I rushed through the cake assembly, fondant, and royal icing assembly. Brent already asked last night if he could take it to work, so when I came in with it tonight he said, "Well, it doesn't really matter how it looks. With cake, you can pretty much guarantee that it's gonna taste good no matter what it looks like. But we should still make sure..." Hence the reason there's a missing piece (side note: sorry it's sideways...not sure how to fix that as of yet):
No comments:
Post a Comment