Before:
Quite a change, huh?? This is the 3rd time I've donated my hair to Locks of Love. I don't think I've ever had my hair this short in my life. This cut reminds me of a longer cut of my mom's. (Hey Mom!) Some people are telling me it makes me look younger, others are saying it makes me look older, while some say it really makes my eyes pop, and yet others say it makes me look thinner. Brent's been wanting me to get my hair cut short for a while now, and I've been wanting a change, so this is the result! I'm still getting used to it, but I'm pretty positive that I won't keep it this short...I just prefer longer hair. Maybe because I'm such a tomboy I feel like I need a feminine hairstyle. :) But for now I'm not too worried about it...just going with the ease and the almost no time that it takes to fix (love that part!). Besides, it'll always grow back.
Wow! You look so different! I really like it... you have a pretty face & bone structure, so you totally pull off the short hair really well. I got all of my long curly locks cut off about a year ago & I've been wearing it short and straight ever since. I fell in love with short hair once I got used to it. You look good with short or long hair. Oh, and I vote that it makes you look older, in a sophisticated way... not in an old lady kind of way :)
ReplyDeleteoooOOOOooo! I like it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete