Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Surprise Visitor
What I'll miss when we move to an actual house: surprise visits from neighbors! Check out this little cutie that walked up to Brent in the parking lot and asked to see our apartment. We'd seen and met him and his dad, Ezekiel, around the apartments a few times before. As you can tell, he's pretty outgoing. This is Enoch:
Isn't he just too cute? :) He promptly spotted our our little "toy box", played with every single toy, asked if there were any more (this is when I realized how kid-friendly our apt really isn't), then asked if he could watch "The Small Pretty Mermaid" (aka: The Little Mermaid). He was too cute and played/watched the movie while I did laundry.
(By the way, I have no idea what pose he's doing in the above picture or where he learned it...I'm assuming it's not a gang symbol of any sort...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment