Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Good vs Bad
For someone as picky as me, I have recently (like within the past 6 months or so) found that I like trail mix. No, not like, love. Who knew the secret was to eat the M&Ms, raisins, peanuts, and almonds at the same time?? Last weekend Brent had a quick stop into Wal-Mart and brought home what is quickly becoming one of my favorite trail mixes. It's called Tropical Sensations and has huge chunks of dried pineapple and papaya, banana chips, dried cranberries, raisins, almonds, cashews, and macadamia nuts. YUM! Of course, I just did a Google search and found that this is probably one of the worst trail mixes out there (preservatives, lots of extra sugar, and additives), but hey, it's good, fills me up, and has fruit and good fats from the nuts in it...so it can't be too too bad, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment