Tomorrow's gonna be a beautiful day to go for a motorcycle ride. But alas, my motorcycle is currently undergoing some cosmetic changes and needed to update her style, so she is currently missing both wheels and the back fender. BUT, I'm super excited about the new belt drive conversion! And the new style I'll be sporting with the new license plate set-up and new back light/blinkers. And the tires that Brent and I removed ourselves (and hopefully will put back on!). What's that? You never knew I was a grease monkey? You'd better believe I am! :) Love it! There's just something about working on it yourself that you don't get just by taking it into the shop.
So, after I'll be missing a week* of perfect riding weather, I'll have a better, more efficient belt drive (that's maintenance free!), new tires, and an updated back light/blinkers, I'll be on the road once more!
*A week's the alloted amount of time I gave Brent and myself to have my motorcycle back together. I almost started to tear up when we started taking the tires off just because I knew it wouldn't be ride-able. So patience, you're my new best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment