-I didn't sleep well last night (Brent came to bed at like, 5:30am. Welcome home, new laptop).
-My alarm didn't go off.
-Woke up thinking today was Friday...when it's really only Thursday.
-I burnt my bacon while trying to load the dishwasher.
-Forgot to put dish washing detergent in the dishwasher.
-Realized and corrected above mistake.
-Tripped over no fewer than 4 things in our messy, messy apartment.
-Putting chicken salad over greens and hit the side of the container with my elbow. Chicken salad went everywhere.
-Cleaned up above mistake. It's amazing how hard shredded chicken can be to get up.
-Thought about giving in to my OCD and throwing it all out but brought what had stayed in the container for lunch. I know you're proud.
-Dropped my peach on the way out the door. Now it has a huge bruise on one side.
-Didn't ride the motorcycle today because I was running late (it's more menacing (and safer) when you tail someone in a (small) car) and because weather.com said there was a 40% chance of rain.
-Mad because on the way to work it went from cloudy and dark to absolutely beautiful outside. 40%??
-Almost got hit 3 different times on the way to work. Crazy drivers.
-Almost hit 1 person. (Guess I'd better watch how close I tail...)
-Got stopped at 17 of the 20 red lights.
-The humidity in the air is making my hair look worse than Hermione's:
-In an attempt to match the cheerfulness of my co-workers this morning, I said "Good Morning" to 5 different people. 4 of them did not respond.-By the time I got back to the kitchen at work, all the coffee was gone.
-Turned and hit my hand on my desk corner. Dropped the White Out that was in my hand. Thankfully it wasn't opened yet. I'm sure the red whelp will go away...in about a year.
-While putting on my makeup, I forgot to put on blush.
-Someone's already commented I look "sorta pale".
-My right foot and leg below the knee are asleep, so of course it feels like needles are poking me all over.
So, good morning and I hope you have a great day!
P.S. Brent - looks like 100% of the comments on my last post agree with me. So there...told you so! (Thanks for commenting, Erin!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment